The Pineapple Mischief
Updated: Sep 23, 2020
A few glasses of this pineapple goodness is all you need to take your party hosting game to the next level. If you love tropical drinks, this cocktail is definitely going to be a winner. We love playing around with flavors and experimenting with new drinks, also getting tipsy on our latest experimental cocktail is an added bonus. While experimenting with cocktails, from time to time we come across our favorite concoction which is a must share with our fellow food and beverage lovers! Here's a drink to kick off your Saturday fun. Happy Saturday folks!
Ingredients (for 1 drink):
Mint leaves (few leaves)
Brown sugar (1 tsp)
Small pineapple (½)
Cranberries (100 g)
Ice cubes (1 cup)
Gin (2 oz)
Pineapple juice (2 oz)
Fresh lemon juice (1.5 oz)
Lemon tonic (1.5 oz)
1. Place mint leaves, brown sugar, and lime wedges into a glass.
2. Use a muddler to crush the mint, brown sugar and lime to release the mint oils, sugar essence and lime juice.
3. Add a few pineapple pieces and cranberries into the glass.
4. Fill the glass with lots of ice cubes.
5. Top the glass with 2 oz gin. We used Bombay Sapphire India gin.
6. Add 2 oz of pineapple juice. Then add 1.5 oz of fresh lemon juice.
7. Top the glass off with 1.5 oz lemon tonic and garnish the glass with a fresh lemon slice.
8.Give the drink a a stir, serve and enjoy!